Acelepryn GR Insecticide
- Granular formulation that is easy to use
- Exempt from poison scheduling
- Controls a range of pests and has high turf safety
- No spray equipment required and can be used in difficult to access areas such as schools and parks
- Season long control and low environmental impact
For the control of Sod Webworm, Armyworm, African Black Beetle, Argentine Stem Weevil, Argentinian Scarab, Billbugs and other insect pests in turf.
- 750 g to 1500 g per 100 square metres
ACELEPRYN Insecticide provides unmatched, season long grub and caterpillar control in a single application. It is now available in a convenient and flexible granule formulation – ACELEPRYN GR. The efficiency and longevity of performance means your turf spaces are protected for longer and because it is exempt from poison scheduling, PPE requirements for workers are reduced. This new no-spray option means ease of use and minimal disruption to the community. ACELEPRYN GR controls a wide range of insect pests including African Black Beetle, Argentinian Scarab, Billbugs and several species of caterpillars including Cutworm, Sod Webworm and Lawn Armyworm. In New Zealand Acelepryn GR is also registered for control of Tasmanian grass grub, New Zealand grass grub, Crane Fly Larvae, and Porina.